The Local Offer includes what is available in the County Durham area for children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and/or disabilities during their time in education.
- sources of support, advice and information
- education, health and care provision
- arrangements for identifying and assessing children and young people with SEN
- how services can be accessed (including eligibility criteria) and how decisions are made
- arrangements for supporting children and young people move between school phases
- services to support young people in preparing for adulthood and independence
- leisure activities
- arrangements for disagreement resolution, complaints, mediation and appealing to the SEN Tribunal
- information on the review and development of the Local Offer itself.